Friends of the GECC
Friends of the GECC
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A FRIEND OF THE THEATRE
The Friends of the Theatre consist of two types; Financial and Volunteer.
Each particular member type of Friends of the Theatre is a valued patron of the Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre and we recognise the input they make to the overall success of the venue.
For more information or to become a Friend of the Theatre call 49722822.
Membership is just $30 per annum.
This includes you and all members of your immediate family. Financial Friends of the Theatre members receive discounts on selected GECC shows throughout the year.
For more information or to become a Financial Friend of the Theatre register here or call 49722822.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A VOLUNTEERING FRIEND
As a volunteer you have the opportunity of meeting and interacting with people who have an interest in theatre and the performing arts, who wish to contribute in a non-financial way to the operation of the Gladstone Entertainment Convention Centre.
You also gain satisfaction from serving and volunteering your time for the community.
All volunteers assist us in delivering a first class product to the community and they become advocates of the GECC.
As a Friend of the Theatre;
- You will become part of the team
- You will sustain the accessibility for artists to the venue
- You will maintain the affordability of the facility which provides equipment and production for local and interstate productions.
- You will assist in providing the best possible range of entertainment for OUR community.
Friends of the Theatre volunteers receive…
- Free training in aspects of customer service and hospitality
- Free tickets to selected shows
- The opportunity for pre-sale advance ticket purchasing
- A reduction on ticket prices for GECC performances
- Selected priority seating opportunities in our venue
Volunteering areas available:
- Volunteer Induction Program
- Fire evacuation procedures
- Program and Merchandising selling
- The administration of Friends of the Theatre
- Friends of the Theatre database management
- Specific skills training