Gift Vouchers – The Perfect Gift
Whether it’s a birthday, special event, as a prize or just because, GECC Gift Cards are the perfect touch to make an extra special gift!
CONDITIONS OF USE
Gift vouchers may be redeemed for any event which is sold by GECC. Vouchers can be redeemed online at www.gladecc.com.au, over the phone (call GECC on 07 4972 2822) or upon presentation at the GECC Box Office during the voucher validity period (12 months from date of purchase). You cannot redeem vouchers at any other ticketing outlet.
- Gift vouchers are valid for redemption for 12 months from the date of purchase. The voucher may be used for events more than 12 months from date of purchase provided the booking is made within the 12 months validity period.
- Gift vouchers are redeemable for tickets only, not for food and beverage, merchandise or other purchases.
- If the ticket price of the chosen performance exceeds the value of the voucher, the difference is required to be paid when redeeming the voucher.
- Any remaining balance on your voucher may be used again (using the new Voucher Reference number), observing the original validity period.
- No refund shall be given for any unused ‘Gift Voucher’ balance. The value of the ‘Gift Voucher’ must be redeemed before the 12month Expiry date.
- Once tickets have been issued, they are not transferable to any other performance.
- No responsibility is assumed where:
(a) Vouchers are not used within the validity period (12 months from the voucher purchase date)”
(b) Tickets are not used for the specific performance requested or
(c) The voucher is lost or stolen
8. In the event of a performance being cancelled after the voucher has been exchanged for tickets, tickets may be exchanged for another performance of your choice, subject to availability.
9. Gift Vouchers are treated like cash; it cannot be replaced if lost